I truly love to read. Getting lost in a book, when you suddenly realize several hours have gone by while reading, is one of the things in life I treasure! Recently, I have also been listening to books on my iPod when I am walking to the class, in the car and even on a run! It makes the time go by supaaa fast.
I also received a Kindle for my birthday, in November, and it is by far one of the best gifts I have ever received!
Here is a list of my favorite books, in no particular order (I will update this regularly 🙂 )
- The Harry Potter series- J.K. Rowling
- Water for Elephants- Sara Gruen
- The Help- Kathryn Stockett
- Prince of Tides- Patrick Conroy
- The Stand- Steven King
- Nicholas Sparks books- I will admit it, I am a sucker for these romance novels! Safe Haven, The Lucky One, The Choice, The Rescue, True Believer, At First Sight
- Very Valentine, Brava Valentine- Adriana Trigiani
- The Art of Racing in the Rain- Garth Stein
- The Grapes of Wrath- John Steinbeck
- Anne of Green Gables- L.M. Montgomery
- The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, The Mockingjay (three part series)- Suzanne Collins
- The Glass Castle- Jeannette Walls
- Sarah’s Key- Tatiana de Rosnay
- The Thornbirds- Colleen McCullough
- Cold Mountain- Charles Frazier
I am about to finish the third book in the Hunger Game series, it is so suspenseful so far! Does anyone have a good books they read recently? I would love to hear some recommendations! Also, what have others thought of any of these?